Abandoned buildings

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Abandoned buildings

Equivalent terms

Abandoned buildings

Associated terms

Abandoned buildings

7 Archival description results for Abandoned buildings

7 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Abandoned mine buildings, east of Breckenridge

Postcard, "Colorado Photography" by John Topolnicki. Scalloped edges. Caption on the reverse includes the four (4) b's Breckenridge logo: "Breckenridge; Colorful Colorado; Off Interstate Hwy. 70 - On Colorado Hwy. 9; The Four Seasons Resort Area" and "From the Boreas Pass road on the Mt. Baldy road, remains in this mining area still hold the visitors interest."

Topolnicki Sr., John A.

"Assay Office, Tiger"

Title quoted from handwritten text on the item: "Assay Office, Tiger". The Royal Tiger Mines Company assay office on its original location at the former mining company town site of Tiger. North of Breckenridge, Colorado.

Topolnicki Sr., John A.

Plaque, the section house on Boreas Pass

A "Colorado Windows" plaque designed by "Colorado Photography Topolnicki". Features the narrow gauge railway section house on Boreas Pass east of Breckenridge, Colorado. Used for decoration in the home, office, lodge or other similar spaces. Solid wood backing with natural edge.

Topolnicki Sr., John A.

Railroad section house at the summit of Boreas Pass

Quoted from handwritten text on the item: "Boreas". Shows the remains of the section house at the summit of Boreas Pass, east of Breckenridge, Colorado, circa 1966. In the 1880s and early 1900s the section house served as the main building for the Denver, South Park and Pacific (DSP&P) railroad narrow gauge route over the pass.

Topolnicki Sr., John A.

The former mining town of Tiger, Colorado, in the Swan River Valley

Postcard, "Colorado Photography" by John Topolnicki. Caption on the reverse: "Tiger-On-The-Swan; 8 Miles North of Breckenridge" and "High Country - Summit County - Colorado; Virtually a ghost town, and a fine example of how old mining towns of the area looked. Tiger was a later arrival, its curious name stemming from the fact it was built to house employees of the Royal Tiger Mine and Mill. Buildings erected in the 1920's and 1930's."

Topolnicki Sr., John A.